For hi-speed automation of swing gates with leaves up to 6 m or 1450 kg, ideal for residential and industrial applications.
24 Vdc, electromechanical gear motor, surface mounted, with magnetic encoder.
Quick manoeuvres: 90° opening in about 30 seconds.
the magnetic encoder ensures the safeguard of set values over time and precise obstacle detection.
patented layout of internal parts and lead nut in bronze.
thanks to the housing, made up of two tough aluminium shells with polyester paint finish; more resistant to atmospheric agents.
Internal moving parts completely in steel, light alloys and technopolymers.
Generously sized and practical connection compartment:
rapid and easy access from above to internal parts located in the upper section of the motor.
Simple installation and maintenance:
with built-in capacitor.
Moonclever control unit MC824H:
• simple programming, by means of a single key;
• automatic memorization of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning function;
• automatic fault diagnostics;
• programming of pause time;
• pedestrian pass door;
• deceleration on opening and closing;
• obstacle detection with dual technology;
• operation in event of power failure by means of optional rechargeable batteries (PS324);
• provision for connection of latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
|Power supply (Vac):||24|
|Work cycle (cycles/hour):||41|
|Protection level (IP):||44|
|Working temp. (°C):||-20 ÷ +50|
|Dimensions (mm):||1200x128x150 h|